Ticket #183 (closed design: fixed)
"requested resource" in content-encoding definition
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:||email@example.com|
|Component:||p3-payload||Severity:||Active WG Document|
Content-Encoding may be used to indicate any additional content codings applied to the data, usually for the purpose of data compression, that are a property of the requested resource. There is no default encoding.
Saying that compression is a property of the requested resource implies that 'requested resource' includes conneg, which may confuse particularly astute readers.
Probably better to say that they're a property of the requested representation, or similar.
- Owner set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 10
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted