Ticket #230 (closed design: fixed)
Considerations for new methods
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p2-semantics||Severity:||Active WG Document|
We need to document what those who want to define new methods need to consider.
- Whether it is safe
- Whether it is cacheable
- Under what conditions a cached response can be used
- What the request body means, if anything
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by email@example.com
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.