Ticket #237 (closed design: fixed)
absorbing the auth framework from 2617
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p7-auth||Severity:||Active WG Document|
Description (last modified by email@example.com) (diff)
This issue is opened to track the process of absorbing "everything except Basic and Digest" from RFC 2617.
- add all the RFC 2617 authors to P7 (?)
- add Section 1.2, plus a subset of the security considerations (Section 4)
- apply erratum http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=1959
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.