Ticket #310 (closed design: fixed)
clarify 303 redirect on HEAD
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p2-semantics||Severity:||Active WG Document|
There's some confusion about what we expect when a HEAD request is redirected with a 303.
The client didn't ask for the payload, so rewriting to GET (even when done correctly with respect to payload handling) seems to be inferior than to stick to HEAD.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 17
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted